Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finals: The Saga



Well this is our first finals week together, and I must say, we are plodding through it. Ryan did great, of course :P-- he passed his state electrician exam, and got a 99% in his math class!! Yeah!! I'm super proud of him. My finals are going better than expected-- I am 4 for 6, except that I live off of a jump drive. For some reason our home computer has decided that it is just too pretty to work or something, and will take days to load ANYTHING. Except off of a flash drive. Can you tell i'm a little irked? I was trying to order something online while studying, but that just DID NOT work out, so at 8:30 Ryan and I went to the BYU Computer Lab, where of course everything worked fine. But I still haven't got enough studying in. It's funny how when you want to throw your computer out the window you can't really focus on language development. But I am determined!! The saga will go on!! So I will probably edit this on Friday, if I am still alive :P Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment