Monday, December 21, 2009

Life

Yesterday at church two women announced they were prego in relief society, and i was like I want one!! But reality check: I am twenty years old, I have 3 and 1/2 years of school left, and we live in an one- bedroom, essentially three room apartment! Maybe its the stress of finals, but i want to be done with school, have kids, have a house, be working in speech therapy, and have ryan come home every day from doing what he loves. But I know that this is a special time in our marriage-- but i keep thinking about the future. Does anyone else ever feel this way? Well that is my ranting for now... merry christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. lol - don't get over anxious now ! you'll be where you want to be soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that way...and I've been married for almost four years. Someday, I tell you! Someday!

    ReplyDelete